Our Cotton Mesh Drawstring Bags are becoming a major choice in packaging and storage of items like vegetables. Our said type of bags have capacity to keep different vegetables with perfection maintaining extreme safety level. Our quality approved Cotton Mesh Drawstring Bags have made their significant contribution in packaging and storage segments. These quality marked bags are extremely easy to handle. We examine mentioned bags on numerous parameters such as design, capacity, etc. These bags are high on demand mainly because of their supreme quality standards. We serve mentioned type of bags in different sizes.
- Style No : P 833
- Description : Cotton Grocery Bag
- Size : Size A 25 x 20 Cm , Size B 33 x 25 Cm , Size C 38 x 30 Cm
- Handle Size : NA
- Fabric : Cotton Mesh
- Lining : NA
- Weight : NA
- Printing : Customized
- Pocket : NA
- Closure :NA
- MOQ : 500 Pcs ( Negotiable )
- HS Code : 6305
- Feature :Re-useable , Bio Degradable , Eco-Friendly
- Use : Gift , Promotion , Shopping etc
- OEM Service : Available
- Shipping Terms : FOB . Ex Works , CIF , C&F
- Payment Terms : Negotiable
- Port : Kolkata
- 7 Ply Corrugated Carton
- Poly Packet For Packing
- Bopp Brown Tape
- PP Strapping
- Box Label
- 1 Set Poly Packet
- Bulk Pack in 7 Ply Master Carton
- Carton Size : 43 Cm x 43 Cm x 46 Cm H
- Carton Qty : 200 Sets
- Carton Volume : 0.086 CBM
- Carton Weight : 15 Kgs
- Door To Door Delivery : We use FEDEX / DHL / UPS / TNT Door delivery service which normally take 4 -6 working days , This is the only best option to forward small cargo in economical price .
- Air Shipment : Air shipments is the ideal choice for shipment weight between 100 to 1000 kgs - This service is Airport to Airport & It normally take 4 - 6 working days to arrive .
- Sea Shipment : Sea shipment is the best way to Ship large Orders ,This service is port to port & it normally takes 20 - 60 working days depend on destination .
- We Ship both LCL & FCL Cargo of 20 Ft , 40Ft & 40 Ft Hi-cube
- Shipments less than 500 kgs cost very high by sea - not because of small Volume or weight due to fixed port handling/ Clearing charges imposed per shipment.