Mesh Drawstring Bags
There is sharp increase in bags demand in shopping, packaging, storage and other operations. One of the peerless bag solutions that guarantees higher protection to items kept inside are Mesh Drawstring Bags. The bags we supply is highly noted for being in line with supreme standards of quality. The given bags are easy to carry and assists in simple identification of items kept inside bag. The mentioned lightweight bag requires less effort in getting opened and closed. It is ideal for storage as well as shopping purposes. Our top-grade Mesh Drawstring Bags appears in market in different sizes to suit users needs.
- Style No : P 409
- Description : Polyester Mesh Fabric Drawstring Bag
- Size : Size A: 4" x 3.5", Size B : 9" x 6" , Size C: 8" x 8" , Size D: 12" x 10"
- Handle Size : NA
- Fabric : Polyester Mesh
- Lining : NA
- Weight : NA
- Printing : Customized
- Pocket : NA
- Closure :NA
- MOQ : 500 Pcs ( Negotiable )
- HS Code : 6305
- Feature :Re-useable , Bio-Degradable , Eco-Friendly
- Use : Gift , Promotion , Shopping etc
- OEM Service : Available
- Shipping Terms : FOB . Ex Works , CIF , C&F
- Payment Terms : Negotiable
- Port : Kolkata
- 7 Ply Corrugated Carton
- Poly Packet For Packing
- Bopp Brown Tape
- PP Strapping
- Box Label
- 25 Pcs Bulk Poly Packet
- Bulk Pack in 7 Ply Master Carton
- Carton Size : 43 Cm x 43 Cm x 46 Cm H
- Carton Qty : 500 pcs
- Carton Volume : 0.086 CBM
- Carton Weight : 15 Kgs
- Door To Door Delivery : We use FEDEX / DHL / UPS / TNT Door delivery service which normally take 4 -6 working days , This is the only best option to forward small cargo in economical price .
- Air Shipment : Air shipments is the ideal choice for shipment weight between 100 to 1000 kgs - This service is Airport to Airport & It normally take 4 - 6 working days to arrive .
- Sea Shipment : Sea shipment is the best way to Ship large Orders ,This service is port to port & it normally takes 20 - 60 working days depend on destination .
- We Ship both LCL & FCL Cargo of 20 Ft , 40Ft & 40 Ft Hi-cube
- Shipments less than 500 kgs cost very high by sea - not because of small Volume or weight due to fixed port handling/ Clearing charges imposed per shipment.