Velvet Flap Bags
Our well appreciated Velvet Flap Bags are in line with quality standards established by the industry. The mentioned bags manufacturing is carried out maintaining strong concentration on the quality. We make given bags considering quality expectations of potential audience. Our said bags undergo a big line of tests on factors like finish, look, style and more. The rising demand of Velvet Flap Bags is met by our company within lesser time-frame. Different sizes in provided bags are available. This helps clients in choosing the size as per requirement.
- Style No : P 264
- Description : Satin Flap Bag with Inside Velvet Lining & with Piping on sides
- Size : 10" x 10"
- Handle Size : NA
- Fabric : Satin Fabric & Velvet Fabric
- Lining : Velvet
- Weight :NA
- Printing : Customized
- Pocket : NA
- Closure :NA
- MOQ : 500 Pcs ( Negotiable )
- HS Code :
- Feature :Re-useable , Bio Degradable , Eco-Friendly
- Use : Gift , Promotion , Shopping etc
- OEM Service : Available
- Shipping Terms : FOB . Ex Works , CIF , C&F
- Payment Terms : Negotiable
- Port : Kolkata
- 7 Ply Corrugated Carton
- Poly Packet For Packing
- Bopp Brown Tape
- PP Strapping
- Box Label
- 01 Pc Poly Packet
- Bulk Pack in 7 Ply Master Carton
- Carton Size : 53 Cm x 53 Cm x 25 Cm H
- Carton Qty : 250 pcs
- Carton Volume : 0.073 CBM
- Carton Weight : 15 Kgs
- Door To Door Delivery : We use FEDEX / DHL / UPS / TNT Door delivery service which normally take 4 -6 working days , This is the only best option to forward small cargo in economical price .
- Air Shipment : Air shipments is the ideal choice for shipment weight between 100 to 1000 kgs - This service is Airport to Airport & It normally take 4 - 6 working days to arrive .
- Sea Shipment : Sea shipment is the best way to Ship large Orders ,This service is port to port & it normally takes 20 - 60 working days depend on destination .
- We Ship both LCL & FCL Cargo of 20 Ft , 40Ft & 40 Ft Hi-cube
- Shipments less than 500 kgs cost very high by sea - not because of small Volume or weight due to fixed port handling/ Clearing charges imposed per shipment